Welcome to the Little Wishes web site!
Please take a few moments to...
- Learn more about the unique Little Wishes organization, who we are, what we do and how we bring joy to children.
- Discover how you can help.
- See the positive effect Little Wishes has made on just a few of the children we have touched and read their stories.
- Find out how to contact us.
- Read about recent activities in our newsletter.
Here are just a few examples of Little Wishes for children...
- Celine is a 3-year-old girl who was just diagnosed with kidney cancer. She and her family wished for Disney princess books and musical videos to help comfort and distract her during her chemotherapy treatments in the hospital.
- Mario is a 16-year-old boy with Cystic Fibrosis. He was happy to be able to wish for a chessboard and computer games to help entertain him during his multiple respiratory treatments and 3-week hospital stay.
- Sadie is a 5-year-old girl with leukemia. She loves animals. Her "little wish" was for a puppy to visit her while receiving her chemotherapy treatments in the hospital.
- Ben is a 7-year-old boy who was hospitalized for severe pneumonia. He endured two surgeries for placement of a chest tube and stayed in the hospital almost one month. His passion is music. Little Wishes was able to provide him with a portable CD player and children's musical CDs to help comfort and distract him during his lengthy hospitalization.
“I think Little Wishes gave Austin and us, our family, something to look forward to. When your child is sick you want to do anything you can to get a smile or a giggle from them. Thank you so much, it helped make our long stay in the hospital more bearable! Thank You ”
- Austin's Mom